An International Trainings Company
The primary objective of this position is to sell training programs & workshops to corporate companies and identify in-house trainings needs in the corporate sector.
- The prime responsibility was this role is to aggressively sell Company workshop and In-house trainings.
- Manage the Company Brand, Sales, Co-promotion/co-marketing.
- Attend & establish contacts with new potential companies that have training needs to develop partnerships and strategic Alliances locally and internationally.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales in must
- Must have great communication skills in English
- Must be very presentable, confident and must be able to take ownership of responsibilities.
- BBA/MBA from a reputable institution
Last Date to Apply:
10 March 2014 – Interviews will be held next week
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please mention the position as a subject in your email. We preserve and reassure extreme confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.